- I am on Instagram every day
- I love rice
- I'm a wine freak
- I'm also addicted to coffee - I take mine black
- I can't live without my iPhone
- I love reading fashion, crafting, fitness & food blogs
- The combo of the beach and a magazine are heaven for me
- I'm a gym rat and proud of it
- I drink the Crossfit juice - Train Insane or Remain the Same
- The BEAST 10KMarch 17th, 2012The big day is here.
- Warrior Dash 5KMarch 24th, 2012Time to get muddy!
- Jamba Juice 5KMay 5th, 2012Chasing the Banana Man today!
- Hibiscus Half MarathonMay 27th, 2012Holy crap it's TODAY!
- Freedom Run 2012July 4th, 2012One more 10K
- Kailua Beach 8KJuly 15th, 2012Beach time!!
- Kauai Half MarathonSeptember 2nd, 2012One more half!
- Tantalus 10-MilerOctober 14th, 2012Lookout 10-miler
- The Color Run 5KNovember 3rd, 2012Time to Color!!!
- Great Aloha RunFebruary 18th, 20132nd Year!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Fitness is such a tough journey. It is absolutely frustrating and confusing for anyone on the quest to be fit and healthy. In order to “find myself”, I had to break myself down and experiment. I tried Pilates. I tried … Continue reading
I can’t believe I’m now at a place where people are asking ME for advice about food, health and fitness. Like crazyballs! What?! You want MY advice? You think I’m inspirational? #blushing Then of course you have the other side … Continue reading
When my “Get Fit” journey started in 2011 I definitely did not imagine that Crossfit would be in the books for me. I imagined spending weekends hiking, a couple of runs, and maybe some pilates. I thought my diet would … Continue reading
Lots of great things happened in October. I joined Crossfit East Oahu. Re-signed with my PT for more sessions. Got a 10-miler in. I PRd on a couple of lifts and moves. Lots of great things. But last October I … Continue reading
Because of our grandmother, we are proudly rooted in the strength of our family-history, culture, and faith. Because of her, we know the value of investing wholeheartedly in the community around us. We know the importance of making decisions and … Continue reading
It is a constant message in fitness. Change your mind and you can change your body. Your mind is a muscle, the more you use it, the stronger it gets. Mind over matter…. Blah blah blah Today I should say … Continue reading