- I am on Instagram every day
- I love rice
- I'm a wine freak
- I'm also addicted to coffee - I take mine black
- I can't live without my iPhone
- I love reading fashion, crafting, fitness & food blogs
- The combo of the beach and a magazine are heaven for me
- I'm a gym rat and proud of it
- I drink the Crossfit juice - Train Insane or Remain the Same
- The BEAST 10KMarch 17th, 2012The big day is here.
- Warrior Dash 5KMarch 24th, 2012Time to get muddy!
- Jamba Juice 5KMay 5th, 2012Chasing the Banana Man today!
- Hibiscus Half MarathonMay 27th, 2012Holy crap it's TODAY!
- Freedom Run 2012July 4th, 2012One more 10K
- Kailua Beach 8KJuly 15th, 2012Beach time!!
- Kauai Half MarathonSeptember 2nd, 2012One more half!
- Tantalus 10-MilerOctober 14th, 2012Lookout 10-miler
- The Color Run 5KNovember 3rd, 2012Time to Color!!!
- Great Aloha RunFebruary 18th, 20132nd Year!
Category Archives: Running
I’ve been getting so many comments lately about my eating, body/size, and fitness regime. People seem even more inquisitive when I say I eat a shitload of food, I don’t run miles every day, and best of all, I lift … Continue reading
LOL ok so maybe not. I hate running. If you haven’t read any of my previous blog posts I really don’t like running. I like to lift weights, jump on boxes, pull on a row machine and do an occasional … Continue reading
Gosh if I could just travel back in time and tell myself how grateful I am. It’s been a year. Maybe I’m off by a few days. But I remember it all started with Europe. Taking tons of pictures and … Continue reading
OMG can I just tell you how freaking scared I am? Yeah – six days before another 13.1 madness and I’m fucking scared shitless!!! LOL Anyways nothing I can do about it other than show up and make it happen … Continue reading
So this past weekend was the usual race weekend. Nothing crazy like a 10K or half. It was just an 8K… five miler. Not a big deal. Well this 5 miler was in Kailua… on the beach. I don’t remember … Continue reading
That was a rough one. I’m not going to even try and sugar coat it. My first half marathon day finally came! I was SO NERVOUS the whole week before! I couldn’t sleep, I kept trying to picture the finish, … Continue reading