- I am on Instagram every day
- I love rice
- I'm a wine freak
- I'm also addicted to coffee - I take mine black
- I can't live without my iPhone
- I love reading fashion, crafting, fitness & food blogs
- The combo of the beach and a magazine are heaven for me
- I'm a gym rat and proud of it
- I drink the Crossfit juice - Train Insane or Remain the Same
- The BEAST 10KMarch 17th, 2012The big day is here.
- Warrior Dash 5KMarch 24th, 2012Time to get muddy!
- Jamba Juice 5KMay 5th, 2012Chasing the Banana Man today!
- Hibiscus Half MarathonMay 27th, 2012Holy crap it's TODAY!
- Freedom Run 2012July 4th, 2012One more 10K
- Kailua Beach 8KJuly 15th, 2012Beach time!!
- Kauai Half MarathonSeptember 2nd, 2012One more half!
- Tantalus 10-MilerOctober 14th, 2012Lookout 10-miler
- The Color Run 5KNovember 3rd, 2012Time to Color!!!
- Great Aloha RunFebruary 18th, 20132nd Year!
Category Archives: Lifting
Progress is a key motivating factor in all things goal oriented. It’s why when we’re trying to get to work on time and we get stuck in unexpected traffic, we get mad. Or when you’re eating like a baby rabbit … Continue reading
I’ve been getting so many comments lately about my eating, body/size, and fitness regime. People seem even more inquisitive when I say I eat a shitload of food, I don’t run miles every day, and best of all, I lift … Continue reading
Gosh if I could just travel back in time and tell myself how grateful I am. It’s been a year. Maybe I’m off by a few days. But I remember it all started with Europe. Taking tons of pictures and … Continue reading
OMG can I just tell you how freaking scared I am? Yeah – six days before another 13.1 madness and I’m fucking scared shitless!!! LOL Anyways nothing I can do about it other than show up and make it happen … Continue reading
I don’t know about you but PRs are a lot of pressure. It means after you hit it, you can’t ever go below that PR without feeling some sort of guilt. Whether you’re lazy, sick, having an off day… you … Continue reading
Well whatever happened, I did work! My thoughts prior to this 175# dl… “this is my deadlift, bitches!”