- I am on Instagram every day
- I love rice
- I'm a wine freak
- I'm also addicted to coffee - I take mine black
- I can't live without my iPhone
- I love reading fashion, crafting, fitness & food blogs
- The combo of the beach and a magazine are heaven for me
- I'm a gym rat and proud of it
- I drink the Crossfit juice - Train Insane or Remain the Same
- The BEAST 10KMarch 17th, 2012The big day is here.
- Warrior Dash 5KMarch 24th, 2012Time to get muddy!
- Jamba Juice 5KMay 5th, 2012Chasing the Banana Man today!
- Hibiscus Half MarathonMay 27th, 2012Holy crap it's TODAY!
- Freedom Run 2012July 4th, 2012One more 10K
- Kailua Beach 8KJuly 15th, 2012Beach time!!
- Kauai Half MarathonSeptember 2nd, 2012One more half!
- Tantalus 10-MilerOctober 14th, 2012Lookout 10-miler
- The Color Run 5KNovember 3rd, 2012Time to Color!!!
- Great Aloha RunFebruary 18th, 20132nd Year!
Category Archives: Before/After
“Holy crap, have you been eating?” “OMG you’re so skinny now!” “What have you been eating?” “You lost a ton of weight didn’t you!?” “You’re disappearing!” I guess now when I look at before and after pictures I see what … Continue reading
That could really apply to anything in life. Every time I hear it, I think about health and fitness. Of course since it’s New Year’s Day I want to of course recompile my list of things I want to work … Continue reading
I’ve been getting so many comments lately about my eating, body/size, and fitness regime. People seem even more inquisitive when I say I eat a shitload of food, I don’t run miles every day, and best of all, I lift … Continue reading
Gosh if I could just travel back in time and tell myself how grateful I am. It’s been a year. Maybe I’m off by a few days. But I remember it all started with Europe. Taking tons of pictures and … Continue reading
Did you ever hear the saying that when you hit the wall, you’re actually passing a bench mark? That there’s progress when you pass the wall? No? Well, guess you heard it here first. Last week I weighed a whopping … Continue reading
Man it has been a LONGGGGGG road since the first time I went up Koko Head. I’ve already posted that I’ve finally cut my original time of 44min. one way up in half… but yesterday’s visit (after I think a … Continue reading