- I am on Instagram every day
- I love rice
- I'm a wine freak
- I'm also addicted to coffee - I take mine black
- I can't live without my iPhone
- I love reading fashion, crafting, fitness & food blogs
- The combo of the beach and a magazine are heaven for me
- I'm a gym rat and proud of it
- I drink the Crossfit juice - Train Insane or Remain the Same
- The BEAST 10KMarch 17th, 2012The big day is here.
- Warrior Dash 5KMarch 24th, 2012Time to get muddy!
- Jamba Juice 5KMay 5th, 2012Chasing the Banana Man today!
- Hibiscus Half MarathonMay 27th, 2012Holy crap it's TODAY!
- Freedom Run 2012July 4th, 2012One more 10K
- Kailua Beach 8KJuly 15th, 2012Beach time!!
- Kauai Half MarathonSeptember 2nd, 2012One more half!
- Tantalus 10-MilerOctober 14th, 2012Lookout 10-miler
- The Color Run 5KNovember 3rd, 2012Time to Color!!!
- Great Aloha RunFebruary 18th, 20132nd Year!
Author Archives: Koyu
Progress is a key motivating factor in all things goal oriented. It’s why when we’re trying to get to work on time and we get stuck in unexpected traffic, we get mad. Or when you’re eating like a baby rabbit … Continue reading
Fitness is such a tough journey. It is absolutely frustrating and confusing for anyone on the quest to be fit and healthy. In order to “find myself”, I had to break myself down and experiment. I tried Pilates. I tried … Continue reading
So I had an OBNOXIOUS birthday celebration. When I say obnoxious, I mean ridiculous for someone my age. Thirty-two thankyouverymuch. I can’t tell if people are trying to be polite or sarcastic when they say I look good for my … Continue reading
I can’t believe I’m now at a place where people are asking ME for advice about food, health and fitness. Like crazyballs! What?! You want MY advice? You think I’m inspirational? #blushing Then of course you have the other side … Continue reading
When my “Get Fit” journey started in 2011 I definitely did not imagine that Crossfit would be in the books for me. I imagined spending weekends hiking, a couple of runs, and maybe some pilates. I thought my diet would … Continue reading
“Holy crap, have you been eating?” “OMG you’re so skinny now!” “What have you been eating?” “You lost a ton of weight didn’t you!?” “You’re disappearing!” I guess now when I look at before and after pictures I see what … Continue reading