- I am on Instagram every day
- I love rice
- I'm a wine freak
- I'm also addicted to coffee - I take mine black
- I can't live without my iPhone
- I love reading fashion, crafting, fitness & food blogs
- The combo of the beach and a magazine are heaven for me
- I'm a gym rat and proud of it
- I drink the Crossfit juice - Train Insane or Remain the Same
- The BEAST 10KMarch 17th, 2012The big day is here.
- Warrior Dash 5KMarch 24th, 2012Time to get muddy!
- Jamba Juice 5KMay 5th, 2012Chasing the Banana Man today!
- Hibiscus Half MarathonMay 27th, 2012Holy crap it's TODAY!
- Freedom Run 2012July 4th, 2012One more 10K
- Kailua Beach 8KJuly 15th, 2012Beach time!!
- Kauai Half MarathonSeptember 2nd, 2012One more half!
- Tantalus 10-MilerOctober 14th, 2012Lookout 10-miler
- The Color Run 5KNovember 3rd, 2012Time to Color!!!
- Great Aloha RunFebruary 18th, 20132nd Year!
Monthly Archives: August 2012
OMG can I just tell you how freaking scared I am? Yeah – six days before another 13.1 madness and I’m fucking scared shitless!!! LOL Anyways nothing I can do about it other than show up and make it happen … Continue reading
I don’t know about you but PRs are a lot of pressure. It means after you hit it, you can’t ever go below that PR without feeling some sort of guilt. Whether you’re lazy, sick, having an off day… you … Continue reading
Inspired today by someone on IG, I decided I’m not going to try and hide my accomplishment. I don’t know about you guys, but being on vacation is fun but stressful at the same time. I hear people say “you’re … Continue reading
It is a constant message in fitness. Change your mind and you can change your body. Your mind is a muscle, the more you use it, the stronger it gets. Mind over matter…. Blah blah blah Today I should say … Continue reading