- I am on Instagram every day
- I love rice
- I'm a wine freak
- I'm also addicted to coffee - I take mine black
- I can't live without my iPhone
- I love reading fashion, crafting, fitness & food blogs
- The combo of the beach and a magazine are heaven for me
- I'm a gym rat and proud of it
- I drink the Crossfit juice - Train Insane or Remain the Same
- The BEAST 10KMarch 17th, 2012The big day is here.
- Warrior Dash 5KMarch 24th, 2012Time to get muddy!
- Jamba Juice 5KMay 5th, 2012Chasing the Banana Man today!
- Hibiscus Half MarathonMay 27th, 2012Holy crap it's TODAY!
- Freedom Run 2012July 4th, 2012One more 10K
- Kailua Beach 8KJuly 15th, 2012Beach time!!
- Kauai Half MarathonSeptember 2nd, 2012One more half!
- Tantalus 10-MilerOctober 14th, 2012Lookout 10-miler
- The Color Run 5KNovember 3rd, 2012Time to Color!!!
- Great Aloha RunFebruary 18th, 20132nd Year!
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Mud and rain. The combo was just so not fun in the beginning. I remember looking at Ursula during the rain and telling her I was not doing it!!! We drove two hours and sat in the traffic to get … Continue reading
After maybe a month of sleepless anxiety for The Beast 10K I end up with a cold a few days ago… and so yeah, no 10K for me. Super bummed. Will and everyone told me how horrible it was and … Continue reading
So after two weeks of daily rainstorms, it was so awesome to have some sun yesterday and today!!! Yesterday I ran 3.25 miles. By myself. This is a completely out of the blue occurrence because I don’t do this sort … Continue reading
I was reminded today the length I’ve come since my first “fitness” day. At the gym tonight as I was doing full squats and box jumps, I came to realize I’m now the gym rat… the other girl that I’ve … Continue reading