- I am on Instagram every day
- I love rice
- I'm a wine freak
- I'm also addicted to coffee - I take mine black
- I can't live without my iPhone
- I love reading fashion, crafting, fitness & food blogs
- The combo of the beach and a magazine are heaven for me
- I'm a gym rat and proud of it
- I drink the Crossfit juice - Train Insane or Remain the Same
- The BEAST 10KMarch 17th, 2012The big day is here.
- Warrior Dash 5KMarch 24th, 2012Time to get muddy!
- Jamba Juice 5KMay 5th, 2012Chasing the Banana Man today!
- Hibiscus Half MarathonMay 27th, 2012Holy crap it's TODAY!
- Freedom Run 2012July 4th, 2012One more 10K
- Kailua Beach 8KJuly 15th, 2012Beach time!!
- Kauai Half MarathonSeptember 2nd, 2012One more half!
- Tantalus 10-MilerOctober 14th, 2012Lookout 10-miler
- The Color Run 5KNovember 3rd, 2012Time to Color!!!
- Great Aloha RunFebruary 18th, 20132nd Year!
Monthly Archives: January 2012
So the last week and a half I’ve been so sick. It was awful. I would wake up, push through the day, come home, eat something and take some cold medicine and knock out. For a whole week and a … Continue reading
Whenever I need a little motivation or some ideas on what kind of workout I want to do before heading to the gym, I open up Pinterest. It’s really just an online pin board where you can “pin” websites, links, … Continue reading
I wanted to write about what my diet was like before I met my trainer and started getting educated on what was holding me back in getting fit and losing the lbs. So let’s start with what happens when I … Continue reading