- I am on Instagram every day
- I love rice
- I'm a wine freak
- I'm also addicted to coffee - I take mine black
- I can't live without my iPhone
- I love reading fashion, crafting, fitness & food blogs
- The combo of the beach and a magazine are heaven for me
- I'm a gym rat and proud of it
- I drink the Crossfit juice - Train Insane or Remain the Same
- The BEAST 10KMarch 17th, 2012The big day is here.
- Warrior Dash 5KMarch 24th, 2012Time to get muddy!
- Jamba Juice 5KMay 5th, 2012Chasing the Banana Man today!
- Hibiscus Half MarathonMay 27th, 2012Holy crap it's TODAY!
- Freedom Run 2012July 4th, 2012One more 10K
- Kailua Beach 8KJuly 15th, 2012Beach time!!
- Kauai Half MarathonSeptember 2nd, 2012One more half!
- Tantalus 10-MilerOctober 14th, 2012Lookout 10-miler
- The Color Run 5KNovember 3rd, 2012Time to Color!!!
- Great Aloha RunFebruary 18th, 20132nd Year!
Monthly Archives: December 2011
This year was a year of firsts. First trip to Europe. First trip to Vegas. First up Kokohead. First time I’ve not felt ugly. First time I had to go more than three sizes down. I don’t just feel like … Continue reading
It’s easy for anyone to say but it’s nonetheless annoying. I have in my closet probably hundreds worth of clothing. When I first started working at my job, I had maybe one pair of good pants, a skirt and a … Continue reading
So last week Thursday was my last session with Lauren! She didn’t kill me like the last time. Just did the usual box jumps, weight lifting and bosu crunches. We also did measurements which I dread/look forward to. I lost … Continue reading
I must be really stressed this month at work. I mean having a vacation coming up should be celebratory. Instead it’s dread. And worry. And fear. On top of worrying about charity pledges, potential hires passing background checks and whether … Continue reading
I feel a lot of times sort of guilty eating my lunch at work. I call it rabbit food – baby carrots, salad, veggie burger or a banana. I tend to go all vegetarian about three times a week now… … Continue reading